Friday, August 21, 2009

BABY BLUE



Alexa Chung poses for photographers at the premiere of The September Issue at The Museum of Modern Art on August 19, 2009 in NYC. The London Paper wasn't that impressed with Alexa's look, but I think it's to-die-for: the elegant, effortless, beautifully textured dress, the cute Louis Vuitton bag, the killer black patent boots, and above all, the baby blue nail polish adding a wonderful finishing touch.. Also, I despise Twitter, but I thought I'd go onto Alexa's page to see if she'd mentioned anything about this outfit and the event, and she did: 'I have nothing to wear to the vogue premier tonight. Disast' at 16:58 on 19/08/09 and 'vogue film = rad. now attempting to release myself from my victorian undergarment dress. too many buttons/poppers/ties. silly victorians' at 21:09 on 19/08/09. I think Twitter is a VERY dangerous thing, and it's also kind of arrogant and creepy..
{Photo Source: Celebrity City via The Fashion Spot}

No comments:

Post a Comment