Friday, September 18, 2009

GOODBYE (FOR NOW)






Publication: Numéro Tokyo / Issue: October 2009 / Title: Fatal Attraction / Photographer: Sebastian Kim / Models: Katie Fogarty & Kendra Spears
I move to Oxford tomorrow to start my 3 year acting course at The Oxford School of Drama. I'm going to miss London so much, and God knows how I'm going to survive without my family, but I know it's for a bloody good reason and that my dreams are coming true (que the cheesy music). I'm not going to have the internet for a while so I wont be able to post anything, but be sure to check out the Wonderland Archive, the Wonderland Search Bar and the Wonderland Menu for past posts (they're rather good you know). Thank you to all of my wonderful followers so far (especially those who always leave kind comments) and keep checking back for my return. Much love, and a big, fat kiss, x Alice x {Photo Source: The Fashion Spot} ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment