Friday, October 2, 2009

NATASHA






Publication: Vogue Russia / Issue: July 2008 / Photographer: Matt Irwin / Model: Natasha Poly / {Photo Source: The Fashion Spot} Well another week has passed for me on the 3 Year Acting course at The Oxford School of Drama, and I'm absolutely exhausted. My second week of wearing no make-up, no jewellery or piercings, with my hair tied up tight and only being allowed to wear black has been tough, but I've learn't so much about myself and the theatre industry, so I'm very pleased! The sad thing is is that I hardly know ANYTHING about New York, London, Milan and now Paris Fashion Week, and therefore feel very out of the loop and detached from Alice in Wardrobe Wonderland. I've just been updating myself about the shows by looking at Vogue.com and Style.com, but please tell me Wonderland readers: what have been the fashion week high lights for you so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment