Friday, April 17, 2009

VOGUE BUBBLE



Osman Yousefzada Autumn/Winter 2009-10 Ready-to-Wear, London Fashion Week, Tuesday 24th February 2009
I sat front row at this show during London Fashion Week in February 2009 (one person away from British Vogue's Harriet Quick!) I was doing a month's work experience placement at British Vogue.com and was working as the editor's (Dolly Jones, top photograph) assistant. As soon as we arrived we were rushed to the front row - very exciting! The show was incredible - very futuristic and sparkly, but simple and original too (plus I want a pair of the yummy shoes and those cool shades). I then went backstage to see all of the models up close - they really are alien like, but so beautiful. I felt inspired to post about this because I randomly came across this picture of Dolly on trendycrew.com (P.S. she's wearing a killer Aquascutum coat).
READ DOLLY'S REPORT OF THE SHOW

No comments:

Post a Comment