Monday, June 29, 2009

THESE BOOTS WERE MADE FOR WALKING



Mary-Kate Olsen carrying a cute bag, and wearing the yummy (and I know I use that silly word a lot, but these reeeally are YUMMY) Balenciaga Autumn/Winter 2006 black harness strap boots that we all craved and tried to find knock-offs of, while out and about in Santa Monica on 06/01/08
Ahhhhhh! Thanks to 'Anonymous' I have learnt that these are actually NOT Balenciaga (MK tricked us all!) I'm very confused, because I'm sure all of the magazines around this time were calling them a Nicholas Ghesquiere creation?? Anyway, 'Anonymous' pointed out that the Balenciaga beauties have a much bigger platform, and LOOK - they do! Apparently the above boots are by Sam Edelman.. HELP! We've got some investigating to do! x

No comments:

Post a Comment