Friday, June 26, 2009

YAY OR NAY?



Erin Wasson wearing a fur jacket and tie-dye trousers while backstage at Alexander Wang Autumn/Winter 2009 Ready-to-Wear in New York
Any thoughts about this look? Because it's been a while since I first saw it during New York Fashion Week in February and I still can't decide.. I kind of love the fur (although I'd prefer it faux) because it reminds me a little of when Kate Moss rocked this look one year at Glastonbury. Her hair is such a beautiful length and caramel colour, quite similar to how Alexa Chung's is looking at the moment - half and half. As for the tie-dye trousers, I personally would never dream of wearing them, but I feel I may be getting sucked in by Wasson's cool reputation and 'model street style' quality (P.s. as you have probably noticed I have little posting obsessions with people occasionally, and I blog about them A LOT. I think it was Gemma Ward a while ago, then it was Alexa Chung, then Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, and now it's Erin Wasson.. and of course it's Kate Moss ALL THE BLOODY TIME!)
{Photo Source: The Fashion Spot}

No comments:

Post a Comment