Wednesday, May 13, 2009

LARA, THAT'S STONE COLD


Publication: Glamour Netherlands February 2006 {Photo Source: The Fashion Spot}
It's been far too long since my last a la Stone post so here you go. That mouth of hers is to-die-for, and this photograph is adorable.
LAST NIGHT WAS SO FUN! I went to a Disney party at START in Shoreditch to celebrate the launch of My Mickey Ears – a collection of mouse ears customised by the likes of Daisy Lowe, Luella Bartley and Henry Holland, who was our DJ for the night (I requested Britney Spears from him and he played her!!) Other guests included Charlotte Dellal, Jasmine Guiness and Ben Grimes. I tried to keep my cool, but I really couldn't - amazing!
GRAZIA have covered the event here, and the celebrity Mickey ears can be bid on here

No comments:

Post a Comment