Thursday, May 28, 2009

WHAT A FASHION GEM


Above: looking the most radiant I have ever seen her in a lilac dress while at the Seventh on Sale Benefit for HIV AIDS in 2005
Above: braving silver leggings (and succeeding) while at an event celebrating Australian designers in 2006

Above: matching a bronze belt and clutch while at the launch party for her The Daily Mini cover in 2007

Above: in a casual, chic look that I have posted about before while at a New York Prada event in 2007

Above: sparkling in yellow, and posing with Erin Wasson while at the CFDA Fashion Awards in 2006

Above: looking natural and youthful while at a Calvin Klein Jeans Private Dinner in 2006
See my favourite Keira Knightley red-carpet looks HERE / See my favourite Sienna Miller candid looks from 2005 HERE
See my Favourite Kate Bosworth red-carpet looks HERE / My 15 favourite Kate Moss looks are coming soon
{Photo Source: ilovegemmaward.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment