Tuesday, May 26, 2009

MUSHY BACK TO MISCHA




Publication: L'officiel Paris June/July 2009, Mischa! Mischa! / Photographer: Andrea Spotorno / Model: Mischa Barton
Right, well I loved Mischa when she was the darling of The OC series 1 (mid-way through series 2 she became angry and annoying), but she's just a mess these days, and although it's a little cruel, I usually stick to calling her what Perez Hilton does: Mushy Fartone. HOWEVER!!! As soon as I saw these photographs I fell in love with them. She looks elegant, chic and cool (not forgetting that she's probably been styled by a professional), and she's bringing the old Barton back. All I'm saying Mushy, sorry, Mischa, is go back to your old self! Stop wearing loads of eye liner, stop pretending you're a punk, and pretty much stop dressing badly and making awful career choices. She's never going to be a good actress (anyone seen the released clips from her new show The Beautiful Life? Oh dear God, I'm not sure that summer at The Royal Academy of Dramatic Art did much good..), but she CAN and WILL be a fashion icon if she snaps out of it. Mischa rocks my socks in these photos ★★★ {Photo Source: The Fashion Spot} ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment