Monday, July 27, 2009

BREAK THE MOLD


Publication: Vogue Nippon April 2009 / Title: New York Dolls / Photographer: Terry Richardson / Fashion Editor: George Cortina / Model: unknown
If anybody can identify this smokin' model please let me know - she rocks my socks! Plus, I hardly ever post photographs of models with short hair (except Agyness) and who actually have breasts (except à la Stone) so let's celebrate the female body in all it's forms! My next post - Ms. Beth Ditto.
{Thanks to 'Anonymous' for letting me know the above model is called Edita Vilkeviciute, who in fact has long, brownish hair. It's fairly obvious she's wearing a wig in the above photograph, but as soon as I saw what she looks like naturally I recognised her! I can't get over how cool she is here.. ♥}
{Photo Source: thecharme.elitefan}

No comments:

Post a Comment