Thursday, July 9, 2009

N°5



Chanel N°5 is my Mum's smell. It's one of the greatest smells on the planet, because it smells of my Mother. She switched to Coco for a while (as I had Mademoiselle), but went back. This may sound silly, but I treasure the above bottles, especially the one in the top photograph. Not only is the bottle timeless and classic, (and starting to mould) but it reminds me of that famous shot of Marilyn Monroe, and really feels special, like I've captured a moment in time. I'll definitely be taking it with me to drama school in Oxford so I can have my mum near me all the time. All of these beauties reside in my London bedroom along with my 40+ strong collection of other perfume bottles. When I'm older and all alone, I wont be the old lady with loads of cats, but with shelves full of perfume bottles - lots and lots of perfume bottles.. To view other bits and bobs in my life, CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment