Tuesday, July 7, 2009

P I N K






Models Karlie Kloss, Suvi Koponen, Lily Donaldson, Natasha Poly and Raquel Zimmerman walking in the adorable Chloé Spring/Summer 2009 Ready-to-Wear show in Paris, all pieces designed by Chloé creative director Hannah McGibbon and her lovely team ♥ ♥ ♥ {Photo Source: The Fashion Spot} I know a lot of fashion insiders weren't too happy with McGibbon's debut collection, but I really thought it was superb. Phoebe Philo was wonderful of course, but she had a baby, went to Celine and moved on, so why can't we? I think Hannah and her yummy creations rock! P.s. the above runway shots were the only HQ photos of the collection I could find. I adore Karlie's look (the scalloped coat and its shade of yellow, the bow on the shorts and their texture) but the rest are NOTHING compared to some of the other treasures in the collection. Visit Chloé.com to see for yourself oui? ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment